Hiring a capable Employers Agent is key for the successful delivery of a project. We represent our client and their interests right from pre to post contract and ensure that all points as described in the contract are addressed and fulfilled.
Our responsibilities as an Employers Agent may include.
- Advise on tendering procedures and selection of the main contractor
- Preparation of contract documents
- Preparation and development of employer’s requirements in line with other team members
- Implementing and managing change control and reporting procedures
- Coordinate and manage the on-site construction process including reviews